(source: ballerstatus.net) Keyshia Cole and Lil Kim went at each other, publicly via Twitter, on Wednesday (May 18), denouncing their "friendship", beginning with a short revelation by Cole.
On Wednesday morning, Cole began ranting about being snubbed by BET, following the nominee announcement for their 2011 BET Awards where she was not up for a single award for her 2010 album, Calling All Hearts.
And while putting her cards on the table, Cole said Kim was just a collaborator in music, and not a person she considers "a friend."
"N while we're addressing everything, Lil Kim and I a r not 'friends' I take that term very seriously. We made wonderful music. That is it," wrote Keyshia (@KeyshiaCole), who collaborated with Kim on her 2007 hit single "Let It Go."
Earlier this year, Kim accused Nicki Minaj of dissing herself and Mary J. Blige on Keyshia Cole's single "I Ain't Thru," which she held Cole accountable for.
The Queen Bee caught wind of Keyshia's comment on Twitter Wednesday, and fired back in a series of tweets (@LilKim), which sparked a Twitter sparring match between the two. Below is Kim's responses:
- U got that right. We are not friends. The same way U take friendship seriously i take loyalty serious.
- The whole world has seen me extend my hand to u over and over again.
- Only someone who's trying to build a sincere relationship does shows 4 free & supports. u did not pay me a dime 4 none of that.
- That warrants some type of loyalty and respect.
- Friend or no friend i would have never let anybody disrespect u on my record but i can't expect everyone to be as real as i am.
- At the end of the day karma is as real as i am and it's coming to get u. oh wait…if it hasnt got u already...
- My love & loyalty to u got u a hit, ur friendship with ur friend got u a flop.
- looks like u need to choose ur friends more wisely dont u think? #teamlilkim LEGGGGOOOO
- Loyalty and respect has nothing to do with friendship...BOOM
- Loyalty and respect is about returning a kindness. Have you ever came out and supported me at my shows? i dont think so.
- Yes it was a good look for me but it was a great look for u. At the end of the day it was a hit on YOUR album.
- Sticking 2 the situation. Again I would have never let anyone disrespect U on my song. That's loyalty & respect. End of story.
After that, Keyshia responded:
- Kim that was a gr8 look 4 I coming out of jail just as it was a gr8 look for missy to have produced it.
- all I'm saying is don't have everyone thinking I was disloyal as a "friends" cause we were never that and u know it. No disrespect.
- I don't have beef with anyone. I'm done. I feel the way I feel about friendship and loyalty. I ain't never been fake. All I'm saying.
Envy, among other ingredients, has a mixture of love of justice in it. We are more angry at undeserved than at deserved good fortune. http://www.quotegator.com/buy-levitra-online/ So it is that the gods do not give all men gifts of grace - neither good looks nor intelligence nor eloquence.
Before you buy, you may also want to check out her mulberry handbags on sale where you will find discounted prices and her purses at hermes handbags wholesale. Spending less money equals having the means to buy more discount mulberry handbags than one bag or to purchase additional accessories that will match your new purse.One can choose cheap hermes birkin handbags the best among them. It is affordable and one can have satisfaction to having handbag like designer one. Mulberry bags are appropriate for many mulberry alexa like special dinner, wedding and many more. They are as attractive as designer's handbags.hermes birkin handbags goods are less expensive which is one of the biggest reasons they are in such high demand.If you are looking for a hermes kelly hags and don't want to pay full price from an upscale department store, you can find what you are looking for at a discounted and affordable price at a mulberry online outlet.Handbags purchased from a mulberry handbags 2012 outlet are no different then what you would find in a high end store.