Kim's assistant posted recently on her Twitter account "Everyone send nicki a fuck u bday card!!!!!".
In reply, fans commented on the LKZ forum:
- "Thats just desperate and sad.
Saying send a FUCK YOU birthday card to Nicki Minaj?
Really Looch? You're really painting a good picture of Kim. "
- "Do we expect anything less?"
- "I think that is tacky and has nothing to do with music or the beef. Kim should muzzle her. "
- "This what happens when you hired a hoodrat from the street corner to be your manager she can do some much better cause poochie along with the rest of her team is going to fail her once again don't get fed i see it coming. This is no disrespect to kim but com' on son"
Others were more positive
- "Yeeees Looch!! I love her
- "on a professional level its horrible, but shes not so go off looch"
Was it a good move to release a Nicki diss record? Share your thoughts by clicking on the comment link below.
Posted on 25 Nov 2010 by LilKimZone
Faith Evans Comments on Kim
...The platinum singer also cleared the air on her relationship with rapper Lil Kim, saying she holds no hard feelings for B.I.G's former protégé who reportedly had affairs with the rapper during their marriage.
“I don't hate anybody, says Faith. I have a lot of respect for her and I really hope she comes out with new music. I think she's one of the best female rappers out there. I don't have a personal relationship with her, but I don't have any issues or hard feelings with her either. I don't see her often but when I do, I say hello. source: hiphopwired”
--------------------- w/ Billy Procida & Bob Weir - Backstage at Madison Square Garden. Pic 3 Laguardia Airport pic credit: Venom.